St Ives is a seaside town in Cornwall, north of Penzance and west of Camborne in the south west of the UK. St Ives achieved the award ‘Best UK Seaside Town’ from the British Travel Awards in both 2010 and 2011.The beach is fine golden sand and the bay sometimes visited by dolphins.
There are four main beaches in St Ives,
- Porthmeor – Blue Flag Atlantic Ocean family and surfing beach.
- Porthgwidden – small sandy cove and sun-trap with safe bathing.
- Harbour – tidal, sandy bottomed working harbour.
- Porthminster – half a mile of golden sands ideal for families.
Over recent years St Ives has become renowned for its number of artists. In 1993 the Tate Gallery, St Ives was opened by H.R.H. prince Charles in recognition of the international importance of st ives and the surrounding area in the art world.
St Ives locksmith services provided locally by Owl Locksmith & Security. You call us direct, not through a call centre, we do not charge a call out fee or VAT. We get to you fast and if you need us 24hrs we’ll be there for your emergencies that need a locksmith. 01736 309 303 or email enquiry here
Short locally produced video of St Ives “Then & Now”
More About St Ives
- A YouTube Channel Dedicated to Videos of St Ives
- The Official Tourist Information Website for St Ives, Cornwall
St Ives Locksmith Posts & Case Studies
Happy Customers in St Ives
Owl Locksmith & Security. No call out charge. No VAT. When you need a locksmith in St Ives. 01736 309 303 or email enquiry here